Friday 2 March 2012

Guess Jeans

 Dear H.C,


Purple and orange seem to be the new colour concoction for this year’s spring musings by Guess.  Many prominent brands, such as Hudson jeans, Michael Kors and The Gap; are embracing brightly hued jeans. Featured here are Guess jeans, priced at $108.



I love the mixing of classic colours in a bold new fashion as featured here by Jessica Alba. As you will be able to see in my blog posting Brit Lit, featured above, I have tried to incorporate the colour palate shown here. However, in the coming weeks I want to create an addition look based around this concept, perhaps grey jeans, a red t-shirt, leopard print clutch and a black suit jacket. There are endless possibilities here. Another interesting look that I discussed was what Emma Stone was wearing, in the form of pink and red colour blocking. I seem to be fascinated by the colour red lately, perhaps it is the post-Valentine’s Day aura, but love is in the air. I’m contemplating pair a red Ann Taylor sweater with a pink Jones New York trench coat. We shall see what my love induced creativity shall conjure up next.






















No comments:

Post a Comment